The 2013 Santa Cruz Nomad C has shed weight while staying hard so you can rip the gnarly stuff. She's also better looking than the alloy so you'll have pedal hard or the ladies will catch you. Protect your plaything... get the good stuff on there.
-21 Item Items
Made to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Frameskin Kit for Santa Cruz Nomad contains 28+ custom-shaped decals for high level protection of your frame. The kit offers outstanding protection for the down tube, seat stay and chain stay areas.
The kit contains custom-shaped decals for;
• Top tube and down tube cable line strips
• Top tube (extra wide)
• Downtube (extension to the factory fitted bump pad)
• Junction of head tube and top tube (for where cables touch frame)
• Seat stays (these cleverly wrap stay faces and cable line areas)
• LHS and RHS chain stays (cleverly wraps the stay faces)*
• Plenty of dots of various shapes to cater for cable lines and rub points
Note: The toptube has a complex bend in it, so the toptube decal will be harder to install. Feel free to contact us for more advice and how to get the best results. * The RHS chainstay has a factory fitted bump pad, so the FS decal on this side is just for the rear part and a tiny one near the chain suck device.