The Rip 9 is a burly looking doing anything big wheeler, and I saw bags of them when I was at the BC Bike Race. A handy thing for the techy and demanding trails on offer in British Columbia! Whether you're going for Licorce or green, you'll appreciate Frameskin's custom protection while you mix it up trackside.
-8 Item Items
Made to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Frameskin for Niner Rip 9 Kit contains 28 custom-shaped decals for near invisible protection of your frame. The kit offers outstanding protection for the top tube, down tube, seat stay and chain stay areas. *NOTE: Anodised frames have a stippled surface and appear matt finish, which means that the decals are more noticeable. On painted and raw frames, Frameskin decals are very hard to see.
The kit contains custom-shaped decals for;
• Top tube
• Downtube (complete with pre-made holes for bidon mounts)
• Junction of seat tube and top tube (for where cables touch frame)
• Seat stays (these cleverly wrap stay faces and cable line areas)
• RHS chain stay (this cleverly wraps the stay face and protects the chain-slap zone)
• LHS chain stays (this cleverly wraps the stay face)
• Cable lines on top tube and down tube
• Plenty of dots of various shapes to cater for cable rub points