The new Ibis Ripley is a super light and nimble fun machine and one of the nicest full suspension designs going. Our Frameskin kit is comprehensive and provides an outstanding level of protection for your plaything so you can concentrate on the important things... like smiling into corners like a loon.
-19 Item Items
Made to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Frameskin kit for New (2016) Ibis Ripley contains 38 custom-shaped decals for near invisible protection of your frame. The kit offers outstanding protection for the top tube, down tube, seat stays and chain stay areas. Two film types to suit the finish of your bike. Matte frames look best with Matte film and Premium Gloss is virtually invisible on a gloss frame.
The kit contains custom-shaped decals for;
• Top tube (3 pieces to protect top and side faces)
• Downtube (2 parts)
• Junction of head tube and down tube (for where cables may touch frame)
• Seat stays (these cleverly wrap stay faces and cable line areas)
• Chain stays (cleverly wraps the stay face)
• Rear shock linkage
• Back of seat tube (2 parts)
• Inside rear triangle (to protect from tyre grunge)
• Head tube
• Spare dots of various shapes to cater for cable rub points