The 770 sports 150mm travel, a 650B wheel size and funky chips for changing ride characterristics. The frame has the sleek lines characteristic of RM and internal cable routing gives cleaner lines result. The kit offfers the optimum in protection for the key at risk areas (Premium Gloss film shown in pics). Protect your plaything™.
-61 Item Items
Made to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Frameskin Kit for 2013 Rocky Mountain Altitude 770 MSL includes 19 shapes and dots, specially designed to cover the key areas on your bike at risk from wear and tear. Each kit has decals for downtube, toptube, seatstay, chainstay, seat tube and a selection of various size dots and shapes – perfect protection for those rub points on your bike.
The kit contains custom-shaped decals for;
• Top tube (and shock mounts)
• Junction of head tube and top tube (for where cables touch frame)
• Seat stays (these cleverly wrap stay faces and cable line areas)
• RHS and LHS chain stays (cleverly wraps the stay faces)
• Seat tube (rear)
• Plenty of dots of various shapes to cater for cable rub points
Design based on a Large frame, but adapted for other sizes.