The 2013 Trek Slash is a good bike to take you through the curly, gnarly stuff. Frameskin takes to the finish like a charm and careful attention has been paid to key areas. We've also worked with the nifty factory fitted protectors to offer outstanding protection.
-19 Item Items
Made to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Frameskin Kit for 2013 Trek Slash contains 22 custom-shaped decals for extensive protection of your frame. The kit offers outstanding protection for the top tube, down tube, both seat stay and LHS chain stay with extra attention around cable lines.
The kit contains custom-shaped decals for;
• Top tube
• Downtube (where the factory fitted protector leaves off)
• Junction of head tube and top tube (for where cables touch frame)
• Seat stays (these cleverly wrap stay faces and cable line areas)
• LHS chain stay
• Seat post (upper)
• cable lines
• Plenty of dots of various shapes to cater for cable rub points
* RHS chainstay comes with factory protector
Design based on a Medium frame.