OK, so it's been a long long wait, but the SL-Rs are finally here and we made super sure a Frameskin kit was crafted before we hit up any dirt. This kit was designed from scratch in line with significant changes to frame design... right down to the little things like the spanky new cable guides. Protect your plaything.
-58 Item Items
Made to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Frameskin for Ibis Mojo SL-R Kit contains 20 custom-shaped decals for near invisible protection of your frame. We also have a kit for each frame size which means better protection (especially on the top tube). The kit offers outstanding protection for the down tube, seat stays and chain stays areas with extra special attention around the bottom bracket and underside of the frame.
The Frameskin Kit for Ibis Mojo contains custom-shaped decals for;
• Top tube (between the cable stops) and edge shoulders
• Downtube (complete with pre-made holes for bidon mounts)
• Junction of head tube and top tube (for where cables touch frame)
• Junction of seat tube and top tube (for where cables touch frame)
• RHS seat and chain stay (this cleverly wraps the stay face) and replaces the factory fitted chain-slap decal)
• LHS seat, chain stay and brace (this cleverly wraps the stay face)
• Underside of rear triangle
• Custom shapes to protect against chain slap and chain suck.
• Plenty of dots of various shapes to cater for cable rub points