There's an immense dribble factor created by the Tranny’s exquisite lines which place it at risk of mid-ride damage as riders succumb to temptation and gaze upon the frame, get distracted and find themselves off-line and into the scrub. There’s also the drool stains that occur in the carpark to consider… Here’s the fix!
-4 Item Items
Made to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Frameskin for Tranny Kit contains 24 custom-shaped decals for near invisible protection of your frame. The kit offers outstanding protection for the down tube, seat stay and chain stay areas with extra special attention around the bottom bracket and underside of the frame.
The kit contains custom-shaped decals for;
• Top tube (between the cable stops)
• Downtube (complete with pre-made holes for bidon mounts)
• Junction of head tube and top tube (for where cables touch frame)
• Junction of seat tube and top tube (for where cables touch frame)
• Seat stays (these cleverly wrap stay faces and cable line areas)
• RHS chain stay (this cleverly wraps the stay face and protects the chain-slap zone)
• LHS chain stays (this cleverly wraps the stay face and joins the seat stay)
• Inside RHS chainstay (near where the cluster meets the frame)
• Underside of rear triangle
• Custom shapes to protect against chain slap and chain suck.
• Plenty of dots of various shapes to cater for cable rub points